BOSS High Level Protection is searching for intelligent, courteous individuals with a friendly attitude, professional demeanor, great customer service skills, and the ability to communicate effectively.
– To patrol assigned locations, enforce client, local, state and federal policy and regulations, and investigate and document all facility related incidents.
– To ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional working environment.
– Legally authorized to work in the United States
– 21 years of age or older
– Pass an extensive background screening which includes, but is not limited to, criminal background checks (local, state and federal with NO felonies or misdemeanor convictions), drug test, and interviews
– Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate effectively with employees and/or other customers
– Must have a reliable mode of transportation
– Prior military, must have a copy of DD214 and an honorable discharge
– Previous contract services, security, military or law enforcement experience
Supported: BOSS employees enjoy a friendly, “team” atmosphere where employees are trusted to do the assigned job. Flexible hours and scheduling to accommodate working professionals who plan on attending school and for reservist in the military and other public service careers.
Challenged: Our career progression opportunities create an environment where employees can thrive, succeed, and enhance their careers.
Trained: Employees go through our industry leading 80 hour training academy. BOSS’s academy is taught by Colorado POST certified instructors with over 50 years of training experience to include arrest control and defensive tactics.
Valued: We are more than just a job, we are a team!! It is the distinctive culture of Boss High Level Security and our dedication to our employees that set us apart from every other contract security company in the industry.